Servings and Ingredients
|1||medium head cauliflower|
|2 tbsp.||olive oil|
|Kosher salt and ground black pepper|
|2 tbsp.||walnut oil, for serving, if desired|
- Adjust oven rack to lowest position and heat oven to 475 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Trim outer leaves of cauliflower and cut head into equal florets, about 2 inches wide. Place florets on prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper; gently rub and toss to evenly distribute oil and seasonings.
- Cover baking sheet tightly with foil and cook for 5 minutes. Remove foil and continue to roast until bottoms of cauliflower pieces are golden, 8 to 12 minutes. Remove sheet from oven and carefully flip wedges, using tongs. Return sheet to oven and continue to roast until cauliflower is golden all over, 8 to 12 minutes longer.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste; drizzle with walnut oil. Serve immediately.