Servings and Ingredients
|1||(2-1/2 pound) boneless pork shoulder roast|
|1||(1.25 oz) pkg Hy-Vee reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix|
|1||(14.5 oz) can Hy-Vee reduced-sodium chicken broth|
|½ c.||chopped onion|
|2||(15 oz each) cans Hy-Vee enchilada sauce, divided|
|2 tbsp.||chopped fresh cilantro, divided|
|1||(4 oz) can Hy-Vee diced green chilies|
|1||(8 oz) pkg shredded Monterey Jack cheese|
|8||(8-inch) Hy-Vee flour tortillas|
|Mango Margarita Salsa, optional|
- Rub roast with taco seasoning mix. Place roast in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker; add broth and onion. Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 11 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove roast from slow cooker and using two forks, pull meat into coarse strands. In a large bowl, combine shredded pork, 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce and 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro; set aside.
- In another bowl, combine remaining enchilada sauce and chilies. Spread about 1/2 cup of the sauce mixture in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup pork mixture and 2 tablespoons cheese on each tortilla. Roll up tortilla and place, seam sides down, in prepared baking dish; repeat with remaining tortillas. Top tortillas with remaining enchilada sauce mixture. Bake, covered, for 20 minutes. Remove cover and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Top with remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro and serve with Mango Margarita Salsa, if desired.
560 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 24g
- Cholesterol: 115mg
- Sodium: 1460mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 41g
- Protein: 39g
Vitamin A 50%
Vitamin C 25%
Hy-Vee Seasons Spring 2011.