Prosciutto and Eggs Pizza
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (16 oz) frozen Hy-Vee garlic and herb pizza dough, thawed according to package instructions|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee garlic flavored olive oil|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee stone ground honey Dijon mustard|
|1 ½ c. shredded aged white cheddar cheese|
|3 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto|
|¼ c. thinly sliced red onion|
|2 mini sweet peppers, sliced thin|
|½ c. shredded parmesan cheese|
|Cracked black pepper, to taste|
|2 c. baby arugula|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll out pizza crust according to directions on package. Place on parchment lined cookie sheet. Combine garlic olive oil and honey Dijon mustard. Spread mustard mixture evenly on crust.
- Evenly distribute shredded white cheddar cheese on top of crust. Evenly top with prosciutto, red onion, sliced mini peppers and parmesan cheese.
- Working one at a time, crack eggs into a small ramekin, then slide onto pizza. Season with cracked black pepper.
- Bake until egg whites are set and crust is golden brown, 15-17 minutes.
- Top with baby arugula and serve immediately.
640 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 32g
- Cholesterol: 340mg
- Sodium: 2000mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 57g
- Protein: 34g
Vitamin A 25%
Vitamin C 190%
Chef Andrew from Ankeny #1