Soup, Chili & Stew
Peruvian Chicken Bowl
Servings and Ingredients
|Hy-Vee coconut cooking spray|
|4 (4 to 6 oz each) boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|3 c. peeled and chopped sweet potatoes (about 3 medium)|
|3 c. cauliflower florets|
|3 tbsp. salt-free poultry seasoning|
|1 c. Hy-Vee Select quinoa blend, such as Tri-Color Quinoa or Sunrise Blend|
|1 c. Hy-Vee canned black beans, rinsed and drained|
|¼ c. chopped fresh cilantro|
|1 recipe Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing|
|1 avocado, seeded, peeled and sliced|
|1 tbsp. chia seeds, toasted, optional|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with coconut cooking spray.
- Place chicken, sweet potatoes and cauliflower on prepared baking sheet; lightly coat with coconut cooking spray and sprinkle with poultry seasoning. Roast for 30 minutes or until cauliflower and sweet potatoes start to brown and internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Meanwhile, prepare quinoa blend according to package directions. Stir black beans and cilantro into cooked quinoa blend. Prepare Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing; set aside.
- To serve, divide chicken, sweet potatoes, cauliflower, quinoa mixture and avocado among 4 bowls. Drizzle with Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing and, if desired, garnish with chia seeds.
- To prepare Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing: In a blender, combine 2 tablespoons Hy-Vee plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons Hy-Vee sour cream, 1 peeled and seeded avocado, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, 1/4 cup Hy-Vee Select olive oil, 1 clove garlic, 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon Hy-Vee kosher sea salt. Cover and blend until smooth. If necessary, add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to achieve desired consistency.
- Make-Ahead Directions: Roast the chicken, sweet potatoes and cauliflower and prep the quinoa mixture and Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing. Place in separate containers and refrigerate for up to 3 days. To serve, heat components of desired number of servings separately in the microwave and serve as directed.
770 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 36g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Sodium: 450mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 74g
- Protein: 42g
Vitamin A 340%
Vitamin C 110%
Hy-Vee Seasons Back to School 2016.