Servings and Ingredients
|4 sheet(s) (12 x 18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty aluminum foil|
|1 lbs. boneless beef sirloin steak, 1/2-inch thick|
|2 c. frozen yellow, green and red peppers with onions|
|1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained|
|1 c. liquid fajita marinade|
|1 packet(s) tortillas|
|1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese for tacos|
- Preheat grill to medium-high or oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut steak lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1/8-inch thick strips. Combine steak strips, peppers with onions, black beans and fajita marinade.
- Center one-fourth of steak mixture on each sheet of Reynolds foil.
- Bring up foil sides. Double-fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Grill 9 to 11 minutes in covered grill OR bake 15 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- Serve with tortillas; sprinkle with cheese before serving.