Servings and Ingredients
|1 ½ lbs. round steak|
|¼ c. soy sauce|
|¼ tsp. ginger|
|¼ tsp. garlic powder|
|1 green bell pepper, diced|
|2 tbsp. flour|
|1 c. cold water|
|hot cooked rice|
- Cut round steak into squares.
- Spray a heavy skillet with nonstick cooking spray and brown meat in pan.
- Combine soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder. Add to skillet. Simmer until meat is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Add green pepper, onion and tomatoes. Stir and simmer until peppers are tender.
- Shake flour and cold water together. Add to meat mixture and stir until sauce is thick.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.