Servings and Ingredients
|2 tbsp. margarine, softened|
|1 envelope(s) onion soup mix, divided|
|1 ½ lbs. round steak, tenderized|
|1 (10 oz) can cream of mushroom soup|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Tear off a very large piece of aluminum foil. It needs to be large enough to create a packet around the steak.
- Spread margarine on aluminum foil and sprinkle with half the onion soup mix.
- Place the round steak on seasoned foil. Pour mushroom soup over steak. Sprinkle remaining onion soup mix over mushroom soup.
- Bring aluminum foil up around steak and seal the packet tightly.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.