Peanut Butter Toffee Triangles
Servings and Ingredients
|4 c.||Hy-Vee Oats & More cereal with honey|
|2 c.||Hy-Vee miniature marshmallows|
|¾ c.||toffee baking bits, plain or milk chocolate|
|⅔ c.||packed Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|½ c.||light corn syrup|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee margarine or butter|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee creamy peanut butter|
- Line an 8-by-8-inch pan with aluminum foil; spray with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine cereal, marshmallows and toffee bits in large bowl; set aside.
- Microwave sugar, corn syrup and butter in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 minutes* or until mixture comes to a rolling boil. (Or bring sugar, corn syrup and margarine to a rolling boil in small saucepan, stirring constantly. Remove from heat). Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Pour over cereal mixture. Stir quickly with rubber scraper until all pieces are evenly coated. Pour into prepared pan; press down firmly with scraper.
- Chill 1 hour. Lift from pan using foil; remove foil. Cut into 16 squares; cut each square in half diagonally to form a triangle. Store in airtight container.
120 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 95mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 16g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 2%
Hy-Vee Oats & More cereal with honey box.