Oven-Baked Chicken Tenders
Servings and Ingredients
|¾ c.||Hy-Vee quick oats|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee shredded Parmesan cheese|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee dill weed|
|¼ tsp.||Hy-Vee pepper|
|1||Hy-Vee egg white|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee skim milk|
|1 lbs.||Hy-Vee Cool Chicken boneless, skinless chicken breast tenderloins|
|Hy-Vee honey mustard and Hy-Vee barbecue sauce, optional|
Things To Grab
- Process oats, Parmesan, dill weed, pepper and salt in a food processor until a coarse powder is formed, about 1 minute. Pour onto a large plate or wide shallow dish.
- Whisk together egg white and milk in another wide shallow dish.
- Dip each chicken tender into the egg mixture allowing excess to drip off. Place in oat mixture and coat each chicken tender making sure all sides are covered.
- Place chicken tenders on a foil-lined baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Lightly spray chicken tenders with non-stick cooking spray. Broil on high for 4 minutes, turn chicken tenders and broil for another 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- If desired, serve with honey mustard or barbecue sauce.
220 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Sodium: 160mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 32g
Vitamin D 0%
From the week of January 25, 2012.