Servings and Ingredients
|¾ c.||uncooked Hy-Vee quick oats|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee grated Parmesan cheese|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee dill weed|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee skim milk|
|1 lbs.||uncooked chicken tenders (10 to 12 tenders)|
|Hy-Vee honey mustard or Hy-Vee barbecue sauce, for serving|
- Combine oats, cheese, dill weed, salt and pepper in a food processor. Cover and blend on HIGH about 1 minute. Pour onto a large plate.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together egg and milk.
- Dip each tender into the egg mixture and then place in oat mixture. Coat with oat mixture, making sure all sides are covered.
- Place tenders on a greased broiling pan and broil on HIGH for 4 minutes. Turn tenders and bake for another 4 minutes.
- Serve tenders with Hy-Vee honey mustard or Hy-Vee barbecue sauce.