No-Bake Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (7 oz) pkg caramels|
|¼ c. evaporated milk|
|¾ c. chopped pecans, divided|
|1 9-inch chocolate pie crust|
|2 (3 oz each) pkg cream cheese, softened|
|½ c. sour cream|
|1 ¼ c. milk|
|1 (3.9 oz) pkg instant chocolate pudding mix|
|½ c. fudge topping|
- Place caramels and evaporated milk in a heavy saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring continually, until smooth, 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Pour into pie crust.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and milk in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add pudding mix and blend about 30 seconds longer. Pour evenly over caramel layer in crust.
- Cover loosely and refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
- Decoratively drizzle fudge topping on top. Garnish with remaining 1/4 cup pecans.
- Refrigerate until serving time.