Marbled Chocolate Cheesecake
Servings and Ingredients
|2 c. chocolate wafer crumbs|
|5 tbsp. butter, melted|
|3 (8 oz each) pkg cream cheese, at room temperature|
|1 c. sugar|
|5 large eggs|
|2 oz. (2 squares) semisweet chocolate, melted|
|6 oz. semisweet chocolate, melted|
|½ c. sour cream|
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- To make crust, mix together chocolate wafer crumbs and melted butter in a medium bowl until combined. Press into a 9-inch springform pan.
- To make filling, beat together cream cheese, sugar and eggs at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. Spoon half into crust.
- Stir 2 ounces melted chocolate into remaining filling. Drizzle over filling in crust and drag a knife through to make swirls.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Transfer pan to a wire rack. Cool completely.
- Transfer cheesecake to a serving plate. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Uncover cheesecake. Carefully remove the sides of the pan.
- To make frosting, combine 6 ounces chocolate and sour cream in a small bowl. Spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate briefly until set.
- Store cheesecake in refrigerator.
380 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 27g
- Cholesterol: 130mg
- Sodium: 260mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 30g
- Protein: 7g
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 0%