Servings and Ingredients
|2 (8 oz each) pkg German sweet chocolate, divided|
|⅔ c. light or dark corn syrup|
|⅓ c. heavy cream|
|1 ½ tsp. vanilla|
|2 (8 oz each) pkg cream cheese, cubed|
|1 prepared 9-inch deep-dish chocolate cookie crust|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt 1-1/2 packages chocolate. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, corn syrup, cream and vanilla in a blender jar and blend until smooth. With blender running, gradually add cream cheese. Blend until smooth. Blend in melted German chocolate. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes. Cool completely and refrigerate.
- Before serving, melt remaining 1/2 package chocolate and drizzle on top of cooled cheesecake.
690 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 45g
- Cholesterol: 130mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 72g
- Protein: 11g
Vitamin A 20%
Vitamin C 0%