Chocolate Chip Cheesecake 3
Servings and Ingredients
|1 c. (5 oz) Oreo chocolate cookie crumbs|
|2 tbsp. salted butter, softened|
|2 (8 oz each) pkg cream cheese, softened|
|1 c. white sugar|
|2 c. (16 oz) sour cream|
|3 large eggs|
|1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract|
|1 ½ c. (9 oz) semisweet chocolate chips, divided|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For crust, blend cookie crumbs and melted butter until smooth. Press into bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate crust while preparing the filling.
- For filling, beat cream cheese until smooth using an electric mixer. Blend in sugar and sour cream. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth. Using a wooden spoon, stir in 1 cup chocolate chips. Pour onto crust and smooth top with a spatula. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Turn oven off. Leave cheesecake in the oven for 1 hour to set. Remove from oven. Chill in refrigerator until firm, about 3 to 4 hours.
330 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 22g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Sodium: 160mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 27g
- Protein: 6g
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 0%