Servings and Ingredients
|4||medium baking potatoes|
|½ lbs.||ground beef|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee sour cream|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee salsa|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee skim milk|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee shredded 2%-milk cheddar cheese|
|2||Hy-Vee taco shells, crushed, divided|
|¼ c.||chopped green onion, divided|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes. Prick potatoes with a fork. Place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain and return to skillet.
- Stir in sour cream and salsa. Simmer over medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out centers, leaving 1/8-inch-thick shells.
- Mash potatoes in a medium bowl. Stir in beef mixture, milk and cheese. Spoon into potato shells. Sprinkle with crushed taco shells.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with green onion.
390 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 370mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 42g
- Protein: 27g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 40%