Mini Chocolate Pudding Pies
This pudding has a wonderful consistency and saves you from having to bother with a flour-thickened milk sauce, which tends to scorch and lump.
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(12.3 oz) pkg soft silken tofu|
|½ c.||semisweet chocolate chips|
|2 tbsp.||honey, or to taste|
|1 tsp.||vanilla extract|
|6||miniature graham cracker crusts|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Process tofu until smooth in a food processor or blender. Transfer to a small saucepan and add chocolate chips. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth, 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat. Stir in honey and vanilla.
- Divide pudding among the 6 graham cracker crusts. Set crusts on a small baking sheet.
- Bake pudding at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, until tops feel fairly firm.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve pies at room temperature. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
227 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 182mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 30g
- Protein: 4g