Microwave Peanut Brittle 1
Servings and Ingredients
|1 c.||raw peanuts|
|½ c.||light corn syrup|
|1 tsp.||butter or margarine|
|1 tsp.||baking soda|
- Stir together peanuts, sugar, corn syrup and salt in 1-1/2-quart casserole.
- Microwave 7 to 8 minutes on HIGH, stirring well after 4 minutes.
- Stir in butter and vanilla. Microwave 1 to 2 minutes more. Peanuts will be lightly browned and syrup will be very hot.
- Stir in baking soda until foamy.
- Pour onto lightly greased rimmed baking sheet. Cool, break into pieces and store in airtight container.