Servings and Ingredients
|1 ¼ c. water|
|1 tbsp. honey|
|1 tsp. soy sauce|
|1 envelope(s) Lipton golden herb with lemon soup mix|
|⅓ c. sliced almonds|
|2 tbsp. olive or vegetable oil|
|1 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves|
|hot cooked noodles or rice, for serving|
- In a small bowl, whisk together water, honey, soy sauce and soup mix. Set aside.
- Toast almonds, stirring frequently, in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat until golden. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown chicken breasts. Stir in soup mixture and toasted almond and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles or rice.