Jerk Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Grilled Peaches
Grill the peaches just a minute or two, until the natural sugars in the fruit caramelize to a golden brown.
Servings and Ingredients
|3 medium peaches, pitted and quartered|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|1-1/4-to-1-1/2 pounds pork tenderloin|
|2 tsp. Jamaican jerk seasoning|
|½ c. Hy-Vee Select balsamic vinegar|
|3 tbsp. Hy-Vee brown sugar, packed|
|1 clove(s) garlic, minced|
|⅛ tsp. Hy-Vee salt|
|3 tbsp. Hy-Vee unsaled butter|
|4 c. fresh arugula, optional|
Things To Grab
- Charcoal or gas grill
- Silicone pastry brush
- Hy-Vee nonstick cooking spray
- Meat thermometer
- Aluminum foil
- Small saucepan
- Preheat grill for indirect cooking to medium-high heat.
- Brush all surfaces of peach quarters with olive oil. Place flesh-side-down on grill rack over direct heat. Grill for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown grill marks appear; remove and set aside.
- Rub pork tenderloin with jerk seasoning; lightly spray with cooking spray. Place meat on grill rack over indirect heat. Cover and grill for 30 to 35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Remove meat; cover and let rest for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for balsamic glaze, in a small saucepan on stovetop combine balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, garlic and salt. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat. Whisk in butter until melted.
- Arrange arugula on plate, if desired. Bias-slice meat 3/4-inch thick. Arrange meat and peaches over arugula. Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
360 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 115mg
- Sodium: 160mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 25g
- Protein: 31g
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 10%
Hy-Vee Seasons Summer 2014.