Servings and Ingredients
|1||(12 oz) jar Hy-Vee apricot preserves|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee orange juice|
|4 tbsp.||Hy-Vee butter|
|¼ tsp.||Hy-Vee ground cinnamon|
|8||(6 oz each) boneless pork chops|
- In a medium saucepan, combine preserves, juice, butter and cinnamon. Cook over medium-low heat until preserves and butter are melted, stirring occasionally.
- Combine pork chops and 3/4 cup preserve mixture in a resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes up to 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining preserve mixture.
- Remove chops from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Grill chops over medium heat for 4 minutes. Turn and grill for an additional 4 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining preserve mixture over medium-low heat until heated through. Serve chops with warmed preserves.
350 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 100mg
- Sodium: 100mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 24g
- Protein: 36g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%