Hungry Jack Creamy Strawberry Crepes
Servings and Ingredients
|1 c. Hungry Jack Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)|
|2 tbsp. sugar|
|1 c. water|
|2 large eggs|
|Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray|
|2 c. low fat vanilla yogurt|
|¼ tsp. ground cinnamon|
|1 (12 oz) jar Smucker's Strawberry Preserves|
|¼ c. chopped pecans, optional|
- For Crepes: Combine pancake mix, sugar, water and eggs in small bowl until smooth.
- Heat 8-inch skillet or crepe pan over medium heat. Coat with no-stick cooking spray between each crepe. Pour 2 tablespoons batter into skillet, immediately tilting pan until batter covers bottom. Cook 30 to 40 seconds or until edges start to dry and center is set. Turn to brown second side, about 15 seconds.
- For Filling and Sauce: Blend yogurt, cinnamon and 1/4 cup preserves in small bowl. Place remaining preserves in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Spread yogurt mixture down the center of each crepe, dividing evenly. Fold or roll crepe over yogurt mixture. Arrange 3 crepes on each serving plate. Top with melted preserves and chopped pecans.
- Tip: Crepe batter can be made ahead of time. Prepare crepes as directed. Layer between sheets of wax paper and place in resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate up to 3 days or freeze up to 3 months. Keep in plastic bag to bring to room temperature.