Gluten-Free Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
Servings and Ingredients
|1 tbsp.||Hy-Vee olive oil|
|½ c.||diced onion|
|2||(16 oz each) bags frozen green beans|
|1||(18 oz) can Progresso Vegetable Classics creamy mushroom soup|
|2 c.||crushed gluten-free Rice Chex cereal|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee shredded cheddar cheese|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and saute onions for 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In large bowl, stir together onions, green beans and soup. Spread evenly in a 13-by-9-inch baking dish.
- In small bowl, combine cereal and cheese. Spread evenly on top of casserole.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until bubbly.
121 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 6g
- Total Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 5g