Garden Vegetable Croissants
Servings and Ingredients
|8 oz. cream cheese, softened|
|3 tbsp. chopped carrot|
|1 tsp. chopped parsley|
|1 tsp. chopped celery|
|1 tsp. chopped red bell pepper|
|1 tsp. chopped green bell pepper|
|½ tsp. seasoned salt|
|4 large croissants|
|thinly sliced cucumber|
- Beat cream cheese, carrot, parsley, celery, red bell pepper, green bell pepper and seasoned salt in a small mixing bowl or food processor until light and fluffy.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Slice each croissant lengthwise.
- Place 3 to 4 thin cucumber slices on the bottom half of each croissant.
- Top with the cream cheese mixture and then sprinkle with alfalfa sprouts.
- Cover with the top half of the croissant.