Steak and Vegetable Cheese Sandwich
Servings and Ingredients
|1 medium green bell pepper, sliced|
|1 small red onion, sliced|
|1 (7 oz) can Hy-Vee sliced mushrooms, drained|
|1 (12 oz) pkg frozen Philly shaved beef|
|1 c. Hy-Vee skim milk|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee flour|
|1 (8 oz) pkg Hy-Vee shredded cheddar cheese|
|6 hoagie buns|
- In a large skillet, sauté green pepper, onion and mushrooms until tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Place frozen shaved beef in skillet over medium heat. Gently separate shaved beef slices and cook 7 to 8 minutes or to desired doneness. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Whisk together milk and flour and pour in skillet. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Stir in cheese.
- Stir in green pepper mixture and meat. Cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
- Evenly divide meat mixture between hoagies.
580 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 33g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Sodium: 710mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 39g
- Protein: 28g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 35%