Roasted Vegetable Quesadillas
Servings and Ingredients
|1||medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces|
|1||medium green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces|
|1||small red onion, quartered|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|Hy-Vee salt and Hy-Vee pepper, to taste|
|1||(8 oz) pkg Old El Paso Mexican rice|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee shredded cheddar cheese, divided|
|4||Azteca supersize tortillas|
|Pace salsa and Anderson Erickson sour cream, for serving|
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place peppers and onions on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Roast at 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until vegetables are very soft and edges are brown. Allow to cool briefly.
- Meanwhile, prepare rice according to package directions.
- Spread half the rice on one tortilla. Top with 1/2 cup cheese and half the vegetables. Place in preheated quesadilla maker and top with another tortilla.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until tortillas are crispy and golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas, vegetables, rice and cheese.
- Cut quesadillas into wedges and serve warm with salsa and sour cream.
360 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 850mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 46g
- Protein: 13g
Vitamin A 30%
Vitamin C 110%