Servings and Ingredients
|¼ c. sugar|
|1 tbsp. cornstarch|
|1 tsp. finely shredded Florida orange peel|
|1 c. Florida orange juice|
|2 tsp. lemon juice|
|3 medium Florida oranges, peeled, sliced and seeded|
|2 large Florida grapefruit, peeled, sectioned and seeded|
|1 c. halved seedless green and/or red grapes|
|6 angel food cake wedges or meringue shells|
- In a small saucepan stir together sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in orange peel and orange juice. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Remove sauce from heat; stir in lemon juice. Cover; let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a 1-1/2-quart glass bowl combine oranges, grapefruit and grapes.
- Pour orange sauce over all. Cover; chill up to 6 hours.
- To serve, spoon mixture over cake wedges or into meringue shells.
243 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 256mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 58g
- Protein: 4g
Florida Citrus and the American Cancer Society.