Crunchy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Servings and Ingredients
|1 c. raisins|
|1 c. butter, softened|
|2 c. sugar, plus additional for rolling|
|2 large eggs|
|2 c. uncooked oatmeal|
|2 ½ c. flour|
|1 tsp. baking soda|
|¾ c. sunflower seeds|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease or butter cookie sheets.
- Rinse raisins in hot water. Grind in food processor. Set aside.
- Beat together butter and sugar. Stir in eggs, raisins, oatmeal, flour, baking soda and sunflower seeds.
- Roll into walnut-sized balls. Dip in sugar and place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove cookies to wire rack to cool.