Candy Cane Brownie Bites
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(16 oz) pkg Hy-Vee fudge brownie mix|
|4 oz.||Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee powdered sugar|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee vanilla|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee whipped topping, thawed|
|2||candy canes, crushed|
|1 jar(s)||hot fudge ice cream topping|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 24 mini muffin cups with vegetable spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, spooning batter into muffin cups. Bake 10-12 min. or until center is set. Cool.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla together with electric mixer. Add whipped topping.
- Spread mixture over cooled brownies.
- To serve, sprinkle crushed candy cane evenly over top of mini brownies.
- Place on serving plates which have been drizzled with chocolate topping.