Barbecue Bean Cups
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (12 oz) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits|
|1 (16 oz) can Bush's barbecue baked beans|
|½ c. shredded cheese|
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place 1 biscuit into each of 10 ungreased standard-sized muffin cups. Press dough firmly into the bottoms and up sides of cups. Spoon 1 generous tablespoon of beans into each biscuit cup.
- Sprinkle each bean cup with cheese. Return to the oven and heat for 1 minute, or until cheese has melted.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes, or until edges of biscuits are golden.
- Let cool slightly. Loosen edges of biscuits before removing from pan.
www.bushbrothers.com, Hy-Vee Seasons Back to School 2013.