These spicy barbecue wings use a combination of Frank's Red Hot kickin' barbecue sauce and Frank's Red Hot sauce for an extra kick of spice.
Servings and Ingredients
|⅓ c.||Frank's Red Hot kickin barbecue sauce|
|⅓ c.||Frank's Red Hot sauce|
|21||Hy-Vee chicken wingettes|
|¼ c.||Magic barbecue seasoning|
Things To Grab
- Large baking sheet
- Aluminum foil
- Hy-Vee nonstick cooking spray
- Large bowl
- Meat thermometer
- Place oven rack to lowest position. Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil and spray well with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl stir barbecue sauce and hot sauce; set aside.
- Rub wingettes evenly with barbecue seasoning and arrange on prepared baking sheet.
Bake 20 minutes, turn and bake another 20 to 25 minutes or until crispy and internal temperature reaches 180 degrees.
- Toss hot wingettes with barbecue sauce mixture to coat.
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 1360mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 13g