Servings and Ingredients
|4 (4 oz) boneless lean pork chops|
|Hy-Vee salt and freshly ground Hy-Vee black pepper, to taste|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|¼ c. chopped yellow onion|
|2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, sliced|
|¾ c. brandy or reduced-sodium chicken broth|
|½ c. packed Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray an 8-inch-square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onions until softened, about 3 minutes. Add pork chops and brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Add apple slices to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Stir in brandy or chicken broth, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute. Pour over pork chops.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes or sauce is thickened and bubbly.
430 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Sodium: 50mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 41g
- Protein: 24g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 8%