Servings and Ingredients
|2||(31 oz each) cans Hy-Vee pork and beans, undrained|
|3 tbsp.||Hy-Vee ketchup|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|1 tbsp.||Hy-Vee yellow mustard|
|1 tsp.||Liquid Smoke, optional|
|6||thick-cut boneless pork chops (about 2 1/2 pounds)|
|¼ c.||chopped onion|
- Combine beans, ketchup, molasses, brown sugar, mustard and Liquid Smoke in a large bowl. Pour into a 13-by-9-inch baking dish.
- Brown pork chops, in batches if necessary, in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Place chops in casserole dish on top of beans; they will sink into the beans.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and saute onions for 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Scatter on top of pork chops.
- Cover and bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour. Remove the foil and continue baking for an additional 20 minutes or until pork chops reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees. Let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, cooked corn and applesauce for dessert.
600 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 110mg
- Sodium: 1330mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 66g
- Protein: 49g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 2%