Baked Banana Donuts
They're as easy to make as muffins but with all the excitement and anticipation of donuts.
Servings and Ingredients
|1 ¾ c.||Hy-Vee all-purpose flour|
|1 ½ tsp.||Hy-Vee baking powder|
|¼ tsp.||Hy-Vee salt|
|¼ tsp.||Hy-Vee baking soda|
|¼ tsp.||Hy-Vee ground nutmeg|
|1 c.||mashed ripe bananas (2 to 3 medium)|
|2||Hy-Vee large eggs|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee vegetable oil|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee milk|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee vanilla extract|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee ground cinnamon|
|¼ tsp.||ground allspice|
Things To Grab
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two nonstick six-unit doughnut pans.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and nutmeg.
- In a medium bowl, stir together mashed bananas, eggs, sugar, oil, milk and vanilla. Stir into flour mixture just until combined. Spoon batter into prepared pans, filling about three-fourths full.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near centers comes out clean. Cool 4 to 5 minutes in pans on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile for spiced sugar, stir together sugar, cinnamon and allspice. Remove donuts from pans, and coat both sides of each donut with spiced sugar. Serve warm.
190 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 150mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 31g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 2%
Hy-Vee Seasons Fall 2014.