Asparagus and Mushroom Quiche
Servings and Ingredients
|1 Hy-Vee refrigerated Ready-to-Bake pie crust|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|1 c. roughly chopped asparagus (about 1-inch pieces)|
|1 c. sliced mushrooms|
|½ medium white onion, chopped|
|6 Hy-Vee large eggs|
|1 c. Hy-Vee half-and-half|
|¾ c. Hy-Vee skim milk|
|¼ tsp. Hy-Vee salt|
|1 (6 oz) pkg Hy-Vee shredded Swiss cheese (1-1/2 c.)|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee flour|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Unroll pie crust and bake according to package directions for baked shell.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add asparagus, mushrooms and onion and sauté about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, half-and-half, milk and salt, whisking until smooth. Stir in asparagus mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine cheese and flour. Add to the egg mixture and mix well.
- Pour egg mixture into hot baked pastry shell. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
330 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 23g
- Cholesterol: 175mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 19g
- Protein: 13g
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 4%