Tantalizing Lemon Cake
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(3 oz) pkg lemon Jell-O|
|1 c.||boiling water|
|1 packet(s)||lemon cake mix|
|2 c.||powdered sugar|
|½ c.||frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed|
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Cool.
- Beat eggs and oil into Jell-O. Stir in cake mix. Mixture will be runny. Pour into greased 9-by-13-inch cake pan or two (8-inch) round cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes, until cake springs back when touched.
- Meanwhile, stir together powdered sugar and lemonade concentrate.
- As soon as cake is removed from oven, poke holes all over the top with a large fork. Slowly pour lemonade mixture over still-hot cake.
- Glaze will form at the cake cools. Do not cover while cooling. No frosting needed.