Lemon Pineapple Cake
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (4.40 oz) pkg Jell-O cook-and-serve lemon pudding mix|
|½ c. Crystal granulated sugar|
|2 Hy-Vee egg yolks|
|2 ¼ c. water, divided|
|1 (18.25 oz) pkg lemon cake mix|
|1 c. chopped Hy-Vee dried pineapple|
|1 c. chopped Hy-Vee macadamia nuts|
|½ c. Crystal powdered sugar|
|4 tsp. Hy-Vee lemon juice|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium saucepan, stir together pudding mix, granulated sugar, egg yolks and 1/4 cup water. Stir in remaining water.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly with a wire whisk. Cool 5 minutes.
- Stir in cake mix, pineapple and nuts. Pour into a greased 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool.
- Stir together powdered sugar and lemon juice. Drizzle over cake. Serve. Refrigerate remaining cake.
190 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 180mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 34g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%