Servings and Ingredients
|1 packet(s) manicotti|
|1 lbs. ground beef or sweet Italian sausage|
|shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1 large can or jar marinara sauce|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large saucepan, cook manicotti according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef or sausage. Drain. Stir in half the mozzarella cheese. Carefully stuff into manicotti and place in 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Cover with marinara sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.