Barb's Stuffed Hamburgers
Servings and Ingredients
|4 lbs. 93%-lean ground beef|
|Lawry's seasoned salt, to taste|
|12 slice(s) deli Colby jack cheese|
|12 wedge(s) Laughing Cow light garlic herb cheese|
|1 medium onion, chopped|
|24 slice(s) bacon, cooked|
|36 slice(s) pepperoni|
|12 hamburger buns|
|Ketchup, mustard, pickles and tomatoes, optional|
- Place one slice cheese on twelve of the burgers. Spread wedge of Laughing Cow cheese on each of the other twelve burgers.
- Divide ground beef into 24 equal-sized chunks. Flatten each into very thin patties and season with seasoned salt.
- Divide chopped onions and place evenly on top of burgers with sliced cheese. Place 2 strips of bacon (may have to break or fold it) on onions. Top each with three pieces of pepperoni.
- Carefully place burger with Laughing Cow cheese on top of the pepperoni (cheese-side-down) and press to seal all edges. Sprinkle both sides of stuffed burgers with additional seasoned salt.
- Grill until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. Place on bun, top with ketchup, mustard, pickles and tomatoes, if you'd like, and ENJOY!
Barb Litterer, Tailgate Recipe of the Week - Burger Theme Winner.