Spinach Mushroom Strata
Servings and Ingredients
|2 c.||chopped onions|
|1 clove(s)||garlic, minced|
|8 oz.||mushrooms, sliced|
|1||(10 oz) pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry|
|2||(10.5 oz each) pkg silken tofu|
|1 tbsp.||soy sauce|
|6 slice(s)||whole grain bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute onions, garlic and mushrooms in nonstick skillet until tender, adding a little water if necessary to prevent sticking.
- Remove from heat and stir in chopped spinach.
- In a blender, puree water, silken tofu, soy sauce, nutmeg and pepper. Pour puree into large mixing bowl.
- Stir in spinach mixture and bread cubes.
- Pour mixture into oiled 2-quart casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes, until top is starting to brown.
166 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 3325mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 23g
- Protein: 13g
Iowa Soybean Promotion Board.