Jarlsberg and Mushroom Frittata
Servings and Ingredients
|6 slice(s)||reduced-fat turkey bacon|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee butter|
|1 c.||sliced mushrooms (such as shiitake, baby bella, oyster)|
|1 ½ c.||egg substitute|
|½ c.||light sour cream|
|½ c.||shredded Jarlsberg cheese|
|2 tbsp.||chopped fresh parsley|
|2||green onions, thinly sliced|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large ovenproof nonstick skillet cook bacon until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels. Let cool; crumble bacon. Wipe skillet clean.
- In same skillet melt butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; sauté until almost dry.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl whisk together egg substitute and sour cream. Stir in Jarlsberg, parsley, paprika, green onions and crumbled bacon. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour egg mixture over mushrooms in skillet; swirl pan to evenly distribute the egg. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes; using a spatula, gently lift egg mixture from sides of pan as eggs become set.
- Place pan in oven. Bake 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Remove from oven. Use a spatula to loosen the frittata and slide it onto a serving platter. Cut into wedges, and serve.
187 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 13g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Sodium: 325mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 13g