If you don't like cilantro, it's easy enough to leave out, but if you do... you're gonna want to make a double batch of this rice.
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(8 oz) box Hy-Vee yellow rice with saffron|
|¼ c.||chopped cilantro|
|1||mango, peeled, pitted and diced|
|1||red onion, diced|
|1||avocado, peeled, pitted and diced|
|1||red pepper, diced|
|2 tbsp.||agave nectar|
|2 tbsp.||rice wine vinegar|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|¼ tsp.||kosher salt|
|¼ tsp.||Hy-Vee black pepper|
- Prepare rice according to package directions. When rice is done, fold in cilantro; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine mango, red onion, avocado, red pepper, agave nectar and rice wine vinegar, set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Season tilapia with salt and black pepper. Sear fish on both sides for about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve fish with rice, topped with salsa.
580 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 20g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 890mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 73mg
- Protein: 27g
Vitamin A 40%
Vitamin C 130%
Hy-Vee ad from February 15, 2015.