Red, White and Blueberry Cheesecake Squares
Servings and Ingredients
|1 ¼ c. Hy-Vee all-purpose flour|
|⅓ c. Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|½ c. Hy-Vee quick oats|
|⅛ tsp. Hy-Vee salt|
|½ c. cold Hy-Vee unsalted butter, cut into 3/4-inch cubes|
|2 (8 oz each) pkg Hy-Vee 1/3 less fat cream cheese, at room temperature|
|¾ c. Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee all-purpose flour|
|3 Hy-Vee large eggs, at room temperature|
|¼ c. fat-free half-and-half|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee vanilla extract|
|1 tsp. almond extract|
|1 ½ c. blueberries|
|⅔ c. fresh red raspberries, pureed|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray 9-inch square pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- To make the crust, combine flour, sugar, oats and salt in a small bowl. Using a pastry cutter or 2 knives, cut the butter into the flour mixture until the texture resembles coarse cornmeal, with butter pieces no larger than small peas. Press mixture into bottom and up 1”on sides of prepared pan. Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar until well blended. Stir in flour until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, until smooth. Stir in half & half, vanilla and almond. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Pour filling mixture into crust and bake until light brown, about 45-50 minutes. To test for doneness, gently shake the pan; the cheesecake should be set from the center to the edges but not dry.
- Remove from oven and let cool 1 hour on wire rack. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving. Garnish with pureed raspberries.
250 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 13g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Sodium: 150mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 27g
- Protein: 6g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 4%