Raw Mint Chocolate Cookie Dough Pops
Servings and Ingredients
|1 c.||chickpeas or white beans, rinsed and drained|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee almond milk|
|4 tbsp.||agave nectar|
|1 tsp.||vanilla extract|
|1 tsp.||mint extract or 56 drops Sweet Leaf Peppermint Truvia Drops|
|6||pitted dates, roughly chopped|
|3 tbsp.||oatmeal, flax seed or hemp seeds|
|5 tbsp.||carob powder|
|2 oz.||dark chocolate mint candy bar, broken into small rectangles|
- Add oats to food processor and process until ground finely into oat “flour.” Add nuts and process until nuts are powdery. Do not overprocess.
- Add remaining ingredients except for candy bar to food processor and blend until very smooth, scraping sides as needed.
- Roll 2 tablespoons of mixture into a ball shape. Place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining mixture and chill for 15 minutes.
- Melt candy bar pieces in microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring in between each interval, until melted.
- Once pops have chilled slightly, dollop 1 teaspoon melted chocolate over each pop. Insert a popsicle stick into the middle of the dollop; the melted chocolate helps the sticks stay in the pops. Chill for at least 2 hours. Serve chilled. Store in refrigerator.