Pork Tenderloin with Grilled Potatoes and Green Beans
For school nights or weekend cookouts, you can't go wrong with grilled tenderloins. For a complete meal on the grill, prepare a side of potatoes and green beans tucked inside a foil packet.
Servings and Ingredients
|2||pork tenderloins, about 2 1/2 pounds total, trimmed|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|6 tbsp.||Hy-Vee Hickory House Breath Buster roasted garlic-and-herb seasoning rub|
|⅔ lbs.||baby red potatoes, cut into chunks|
|⅔ lbs.||Yukon gold potatoes, cut into chunks|
|⅔ lbs.||fresh green beans, trimmed|
|6 tbsp.||Hy-Vee unsalted butter|
|8||fresh thyme sprigs, divided|
|⅓ c.||dry white wine|
|Hy-Vee salt and Hy-Vee black pepper, to taste|
Things To Grab
- Heavy-duty aluminum foil
- Meat thermometer
- Brush tenderloins with olive oil and coat with seasoning rub; leave tenderloins at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling.
- Meanwhile, lay out six 12-by-18-inch rectangles of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Divide potatoes, green beans, butter, 6 sprigs of thyme and white wine among pieces of foil. Season generously with salt and pepper, then fold foil over vegetable mixture and folding edges to seal packets tightly.
- Prepare one side of grill for direct medium heat and the other for direct medium-low heat. Grease grates with non-stick spray.
- Place vegetable packets on grill over direct medium-low heat and grill until vegetables are tender and cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Grill tenderloin, covered, over direct medium heat for about 25 to 30 minutes, rotating pork every 5 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Remove pork from grill, tent with foil, and let rest 5 minutes.
- To serve, carefully open foil packets and serve with pork. Garnish with 2 remaining thyme sprigs.
490 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 20g
- Cholesterol: 155mg
- Sodium: 420mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 29g
- Protein: 43g
Vitamin A 20%
Vitamin C 35%
Hy-Vee Seasons Back to School 2015.