Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Servings and Ingredients
|1 to 2 tbsp cacao powder|
|1 tbsp.||honey or clear agave nectar|
|½ tsp.||pure vanilla or ground vanilla beans|
- Wash and halve avocados. Remove pit and scoop fruit out of skin and chop. Place in food processor or blender.
- Add cacao powder, sweetener and vanilla. Puree until desired consistency. Adjust amounts of ingredients to taste.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon orange, lemon or lime zest and 1 tablespoon of the juice to the pudding.
- Add 1 tablespoon almond milk for a thinner consistency.
- Add pitted dates or figs for sweetness in place of added sweetener.
- Garnish with flaked coconut, chopped nuts, dried fruit or fresh raspberries and chocolate shavings.
- Try stevia as a sweetener.