Servings and Ingredients
|4 oz. Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee sour cream|
|1 (15 oz) can Hy-Vee enchilada sauce, divided|
|2 c. Hy-Vee finely shredded cheddar Jack cheese, divided|
|2 c. shredded cooked chicken|
|1 c. frozen Hy-Vee corn, thawed|
|1 (4 oz) can Hy-Vee diced chilies|
|½ tsp. ground cumin|
|¼ tsp. ground cayenne|
|¼ c. diced green onion|
|12 Hy-Vee corn tortillas|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese and sour cream. Add 1/2 cup enchilada sauce and stir in 1 cup shredded cheese. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together chicken, corn, chilies, cumin, cayenne and green onion. Stir the cheese mixture into the chicken mixture.
- Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce over the bottom of a greased 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Heat tortillas for 20 to 30 seconds in microwave to warm.
- Place about 1/3 cup chicken filling on each tortilla; roll up and place in baking dish with the seam-side down. Repeat for remaining tortillas.
- Pour remaining 3/4 cup enchilada sauce over enchiladas, spreading to coat. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup shredded cheese over the top.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
470 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 24g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Sodium: 460mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 33g
- Protein: 24g
Vitamin A 25%
Vitamin C 25%
Hy-Vee Seasons Comfort Foods Cookbook.