Snack Together Win Together Sweepstakes
June 1, 2021 | Promotions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MULTIPLE ENTRY DEADLINES APPLY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS RESIDING IN ILLINOIS, IOWA, KANSAS, MINNESOTA, MISSOURI, NEBRASKA, SOUTH DAKOTA OR WISCONSIN WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 in NEBRASKA) OR OLDER AT TIME OF PARTICIPATION. SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE UNITED STATES LAWS AND LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE (SEE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN RULE 3, BELOW). VOID OUTSIDE THE STATES LISTED ABOVE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Inc. or Facebook, Inc. Twitter and Facebook are not affiliated with the Sponsor in any way.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Snack Together Win Together Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Mondelez Global LLC (“Sponsor”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on June 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. CT on June 30, 2021 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: There are two (2) ways to enter:
(a) Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® Card Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period, purchase any three (3) Nabisco brand products (a “Qualified Purchase”), at a participating Hy-Vee retail location. At the time of purchase, present and swipe your Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® card to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for every three (3) items purchased. To receive a free Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® card, see your cashier or customer service counter. There is no limit on the number of “Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® Card Entries” per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
(b) Mail-In Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase or signing up for a Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® card, hand-print “ATTN: Snack Together Win Together Sweepstakes – Entry” along with your Hy-Vee Store address, your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and email address (optional) on a 3” x 5” card and mail it in an envelope with proper postage affixed to: ATTN: Snack Together Win Together Sweepstakes – Entry, 5820 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa 50266-8223. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by June 30, 2021 and received by July 7, 2021. Enter as often as you wish and photocopied entries allowed, however, limit one (1) entry per stamped outer mailing envelope. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, stolen, postage-due or misdirected mail. All mail-in entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned to entrant.
Proof of purchase, delivery or receipt of an entry will not be deemed by the Sponsors as proof of entry into this Sweepstakes. Automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified.
3. ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN ILLINOIS, IOWA, KANSAS, MINNESOTA, MISSOURI, NEBRASKA, SOUTH DAKOTA OR WISCONSIN THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 IN NEBRASKA) OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsor to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. The following persons are not eligible to participate or win: Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who have, within the past six months preceding June 1, 2021, held employment with or performed services for Sponsor or Hy-Vee, Inc. (“Promotional Partner”), their respective subsidiary and affiliated companies, participating retailers, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), the Olympics Entities (as defined in Rule 8, below) and the immediate family members (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members (defined as persons living in the same household, whether related or not) of each of the above.
4. PRIZES: Twenty (20) Prize Packs will be awarded, each consisting of a Team USA Nike hat signed by Olympic Hopeful Karissa Schweizer, pin, beach towel, pen and utility tote– plus a $100 pre-paid gift card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize Pack: $255. Total ARV of all Prizes: $5,100. *Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions set by the issuer.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about July 8, 2021 from among all eligible entries received in accordance with these Official Rules through both entry methods combined. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received through both entry methods combined. Drawing will be conducted by the Promotional Partner, whose decisions shall be final and binding. Limit one (1) Prize Pack per person/household.
6. GENERAL: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prizes are the responsibility of the winners. By participating, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotional Partner, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Acceptance of prizes constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winners’ names, likenesses, and biographical information for marketing purposes in all media worldwide, without limitation or further compensation or right of approval. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, damaged, postage-due, illegible or incomplete Sweepstakes entries, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the programming of this Sweepstakes or the transmission, receipt or processing of entries. If due to a computer programming or other error, more prizes are claimed than intended to be awarded according to Rule 4, the intended number of prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all valid prize claims received. In no event will Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes in Rule 4. If, in the Administrator's opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Administrator reserves the right to modify or terminate the Sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Administrator, in its sole discretion. If terminated prior to the stated end date for the Promotion Period or for receipt of mail-in entries, all prizes will be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect entries received through both entry methods combined as of the date/time of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, (1) entries received via the purchase entry method will be declared made by the person in whose name the Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® Card associated with the entry was issued, provided s/he is eligible to participate in accordance with these Official Rules, and (2) entries received by mail will be declared made by the person named on the mail-in entry, provided s/he is eligible to participate in accordance with these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
7. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotional Partner that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsors to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY EQUIPMENT OR WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, the other Promotion Parties and the Olympics Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, loss, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; or (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) incorrect or inaccurate information in the Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks ® loyalty card database; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or the Website or any combination thereof; ( f ) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or ( g ) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person's computer or mobile device which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of his/her entries) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor, Hy-Vee or any of their respective affiliates if he/she tampers with the entry process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct errors in promotional materials. Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Committee and each of its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “Olympics Entities”) and agrees that the Olympics Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The Olympics Entities have not offered or Sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by phone call, email or mail at the phone number, email address or mailing address provided by the entrant at the time of entry. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release/Publicity Release (collectively, “Affidavit”) within seven (7) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Sponsor and the other Promotion Parties are not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless, land line or online service or change in mailing address which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Upon forfeiture of a prize for any reason as stated within these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. Prizes will only be awarded to verified winners residing within an eligible state.
10. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All entrants, as a condition of participation, and all winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release Sponsor, Twitter, Inc., Facebook, Inc., the other Promotion Parties and the Olympics Entities, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees and assigns, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of any prize awarded (if applicable), or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and from any prize-related activity, or for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules, the administration of the Sweepstakes, or the announcement of the winners. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prizes and/or prize documentation after it has been delivered. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor, except any manufacturer’s standard written warranty that may be applicable. By accepting a prize, each winner grants to Sponsors and Promotion Parties the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known (including without limitation use online at any website) or hereafter known, the winner’s name, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional notice or compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor or Promotion Parties.
Information collected from entrants is subject to the Sponsor’s and Hy-Vee’s Privacy Policies located respectively at https://disclaimer.mondelezinternational.com/privacy_policy.html and https://www.hy-vee.com/corporate/policy/privacy/.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a written request with a self-addressed, postage prepaid return envelope to Hy-Vee, Inc., Attn: Snack Together Win Together Sweepstakes, 5820 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266. Written requests must be received by August 31, 2021.
12. SPONSOR: Mondelez Global LLC, 100 Deforest Ave., East Hanover, NJ 07936-2813.