Pepsi® Huskers 2020 Sweepstakes at Hy-Vee
September 16, 2020 | Promotions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS RESIDING IN NEBRASKA WHO ARE 19 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF PARTICIPATION. SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW AND OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins September 2, 2020 and ends September 30, 2020 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
There are two (2) ways to enter:
- Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® Card Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period, purchase any one (1) Pepsi® brand product (a “Qualified Purchase”), at a participating Hy-Vee retail location. At the time of purchase, present and swipe your Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® card to receive one (1) entry into the drawing. There is no limit on the number of “Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® Card Entries” per person during the Sweepstakes Period; however, each Qualified Purchase must be made by a separate transaction.
- Mail-In Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase or signing up for a Hy-Vee Fuel Saver + Perks® card, hand-print “ATTN –Pepsi Huskers 2020 Sweepstakes at Hy-Vee – Entry” along with your Hy-Vee Store address, your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and email address (optional) on a 3” x 5” card and mail it to: ATTN – Pepsi Huskers 2020 Sweepstakes at Hy-Vee – Entry, 5820 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa 50266-8223. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by 9/30/2020 and received by the 10/7/2020 to be eligible for the Drawing. Enter as often as you wish; however, limit one (1) entry per outer mailing envelope. Photocopied entries allowed. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, stolen, postage-due or misdirected mail. All mail-in entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned to entrant.
Proof of purchase, delivery or receipt of an entry will not be deemed by the Sponsors as proof of entry into this Sweepstakes.Automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified.
3. ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING NEBRASKA, THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND 19 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION*. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsors to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. The following persons are not eligible to participate or win: Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who have, within the past six months, held employment with or performed services for Pepsi-Cola Company (collectively “Sponsors”), Pepsi-Cola Company bottlers, PepsiCo, Inc., Hy-Vee, Inc. (“Promotional Partner”), their respective subsidiary and affiliated companies, participating retailers, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
4. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period on October 9, 2020. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZE DETAIL: Twenty-Four (24) Grand Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of one (1) Yeti Hopper Flip 12 Cooler ($234.99) and one (1) $50 Hy-Vee Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize: $284.99. Total ARV for all Grand Prizes: $6,840.
6. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by Sponsors, in their sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event any portion of the prize becomes unavailable. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with participating), and entrants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Prize winners will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize. If applicable, winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. No groups, clubs or organizations may enter or win prizes. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
7. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsors to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsors to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY EQUIPMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; or (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted at participating stores and a random drawing(s) may be held from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of his/her entries) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsors or any of their affiliates if he/she tampers with the entry process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right to correct errors in promotional materials.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by phone call, email or mail at the phone number, email address or mailing address provided by the entrant at the time of entry. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within seven (7) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless, land line or online service or change in mailing address which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated within these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. Prizes will only be awarded to verified winners residing within an eligible state.
10.RELEASE OF LIABILITY:All entrants, as a condition of participation, and all winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release Sponsors and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or the offering or announcement of any prize. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prizes and/or prize documentation after it has been delivered. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor, except manufacturer’s standard written warranty included in the prize packaging. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsors and Promotion Parties the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsors or Promotion Parties.
LEGAL WARNING:ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE ANY EQUIPMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Please see Sponsors’ and Hy-Vee’s privacy policies located at http://policy.pepsi.com/privacy.htm, http://www.fritolay.com/legal/privacy-policy.htm and http://www.hy-vee.com/company/policy/privacy.aspx for details regarding the use of personal information collected in connection with this Sweepstakes.
11. PRIZE WINNERS AND OFFICIAL RULES: A copy of these Official Rules iby visiting www.pepsipromos.com/xxx Sweepstakes results may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, postage prepaid written request to Hy-Vee, Inc., Attn: Pepsi Huskers 2020 Sweepstakes at Hy-Vee, 5820 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266. Written requests must be received by October 31, 2020.
12.SPONSORS:Pepsi-Cola Company, 1111 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 10604