Servings and Ingredients
|¼ c. red wine vinegar|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee light Worcestershire sauce|
|2 tsp. Hy-Vee dried rosemary, divided|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee garlic powder, divided|
|1 lbs. lean flank steak|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|6 c. sliced white mushrooms|
|¼ tsp. Hy-Vee salt|
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine red wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon dried rosemary and 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Using a sharp knife, score the surface of the meat with shallow diagonal cuts across the grain 1 inch apart. Place meat in bag with marinade and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove meat from marinade and place in pan. Discard marinade. Cook meat for 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until it reaches desired doneness. Let meat rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, cook mushrooms, 1 teaspoon rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder and salt in a large skillet over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes.
- Slice beef at an angle and top with mushrooms.
230 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Sodium: 380mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 8g
- Protein: 28g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 8%