Oven-Roasted Potato Salad
Versatile roasted russet potatoes go together easily. Top them with arugula and a drizzle of vinaigrette to put a new spin on a classic recipe.
Servings and Ingredients
|Hy-Vee shortening, for greasing|
|4 tbsp. Hy-Vee Select olive oil, divided|
|1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee sea salt|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee black pepper|
|6 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into thin wedges|
|6 medium russet potatoes, cut into thin wedges|
|2 tbsp. lemon juice|
|2 tbsp. aged white balsamic vinegar|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee honey|
|½ tsp. Dijon mustard|
|1 (5 oz) pkg arugula|
Things To Grab
- 2 rimmed baking pans
- 2 large resealable plastic bag
- Screw-top jar, such as a mason jar
- Preheat oven to 425F. Grease two rimmed baking pans; set aside.
- Place 1 tablespoon olive oil and half of the rosemary, salt and pepper in a large resealable bag. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and remaining rosemary, salt, and pepper to another large resealable bag. Divide potato wedges between bags. Seal bags; turn to coat potatoes.
- Spread potatoes in baking pans. Roast, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and brown on the edges, turning once half way through roasting.
- Place remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, honey and mustard in a screw-top jar. Cover and shake well.
- Transfer potatoes to a serving dish; top with arugula. Drizzle lemon vinaigrette over top. Serve immediately.
120 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 190mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 19g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 180%
Vitamin C 30%